Now’s the time to Get into Loughborough!
Loughborough has been transformed and now there’s more space to walk, talk, eat and shop.
Over £20million has been invested with improvements, including the extended pedestrianisation of Market Place to join the two halves of the town centre together. There is a newly refurbished Market, new street furniture, trees and information points. New bus stops and shelters are also located around the edge of the pedestrianised areas.
Kinchbus run frequent buses from the train station, University campus, local estates and surrounding cities into Loughborough town centre.
For more info visit www.kinchbus.co.uk or call 01509 815637.
You can also visit the Twitter page @Kinchbus
- Free Wi-Fi on all services
- Real-time information available from every stop on mobile/tablet or PC
- Every 15 minutes into Loughborough from Loughborough estates with refreshed buses
- Every 10 minutes into Loughborough from train station, Loughborough College and Loughborough University
- Every 30 minutes into Loughborough from Quorn, Barrow, Sileby
The 126/127 route from Leicester to Coalville drops you right in the heart of Loughborough town centre.
For more info visit www.arrivabus.co.uk or call 0344 800 4411.
- Up to every 10 minutes into Loughborough from Leicester, Birstall, Rothley, Mountsorrel, Quorn and Shepshed
- Up to every 10 minutes into Loughborough from Epinal Way / Ashby Road
- There are evening and Sunday buses too!
- Check out our great range of value-for-money Day, Weekly and 4-Weekly Saver Tickets!
- Buy 4-Weekly Savers online – save 10%
- Students save big time with Term and Annual Savers!
Paul S. Winson Coaches is a family-run business offering passengers direct routes into Loughborough from surrounding towns and villages. We operate a new fleet of buses that are clean, comfortable and driven by our smart, friendly, uniformed drivers.
As well as offering single-journey fares, we also offer tickets that save our customers money, including return fares and our dateless 10 Journey Cards.
For more information regarding any of our services, please visit our website www.winsoncoaches.co.uk or call our office on 01509 232354. Find and ‘Like’ us on Facebook.
Serving the residents of Loughborough and beyond for over 30 years!
Shepshed Sprinter No.4 – Shepshed to Loughborough Direct
X27 – Rothley, Mountsorrel and Quorn to Loughborough Town Centre
The Local Sustainable Transport Fund has seen a number of improvements throughout Loughborough.
- Continued upgrade of free Wi-Fi on a number of bus services
- Over 50 new bus timetable cases have been installed with a number of pole upgrades
- New travel information displays will be installed throughout the town at key sites such as the Hospital and University to compliment the one at the Rail Station
- Another 70 sites will also be upgraded and include timetable cases with bespoke displays
- A number of Real-time Passenger Information displays will be installed in Loughborough to tie in with the town centre regeneration; major sites within the LSTF areas will follow
- The www.choosehowyoumove.co.uk travel portal is a partnership project between Leicester City Council and Leicestershire County Council, and is funded by the Department for Transport. The portal is a one-stop shop for travel information in Leicester and Leicestershire, with a journey planner that allows residents and visitors to consider the different travel options available to them.