The Role: Conductor
THE PIZZA PROBLEM!
The pizza you see today is either deep-pan, thin & crispy or stuffed crust… we say bye bye to these modern ‘American Impostors’ and hello to fresh, authentic, Neapolitan pizza. Raffaele Russo (Peter Pizzeria founder) set out to cure the injured name of pizza and six years later we now operate in Loughborough, Leicester and Nottingham as well as our restaurant on wheels, Pete On The Street.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR THE RIGHT SLICE!
We’re looking for a conductor. Someone who’s made of the right dough who can lead our pizza performance. As the Conductor of PETER pizzeria your role is to support the General Managers and Head Chef to manage the 3 great sites and the truck. Your standards will always be high, whether it’s the service on the floor, to H&S, to the food your team serves, we are always only going to be as good as that last pizza! Most importantly, you will do all of the above by being yourself!
– Experience needed to hit the ground running (1-3 years)
– The ability to develop a team
– Manage costs
– High standards and attention to detail
– Postive attitude
– Willing to learn and be agile in a competitive industry
WHY SPIN PIZZAS WITH US
– Invest in your growth and development,
– Pay you a good salary including an annual bonus for a job well done
– Hold a full staff party for everyone once year, we even close our pizzerias
– on these days so everyone can join in
– Feed you all the (discounted) pizza you would like
If we had you at Pizza then you could be the person for us.
TO APPLY EMAIL YOUR CV TO SONN.WATSON@GMAIL.COM