Love Loughborough, in partnership with Charnwood Borough Council, Leicestershire County Council and Business in the Community’s “Healthy High Streets” campaign, has devised a package of support and advice which can be tailored to give new and current town centre BID businesses (less than 3 years old) exactly the boost they need to get them through the difficult early days of a new business.
We can help you to find premises in Loughborough town centre, at competitive prices. We will soon be adding a link to available units in the town centre.
- Business rate relief and discounts available
- Access to business support fund
We offer tailor-made and sector-based business support, increasing the chances of your new business succeeding.
Advice, support and training will be provided by Santander, Marks & Spencer, Boots, O2 Loughborough, retail consultant Kerching and social media mentors from Loughborough University.
|Current Love Loughborough FREE training courses are:
Wednesday 9th August at 5.30pm – Google Business & Facebook
Wednesday 30th August at 5.30pm – Twitter
Thursday 28th September at 5.30pm – Instagram
The sessions will be held at the Love Loughborough Offices at 25 High Street. You must be a Love Loughborough BID Levy payer to qualify for training and we only have 10 places per session, but don’t worry as we are planning monthly training throughout 2017.
- Join our Loyalty Card scheme for free to promote offers and incentives to over 10,000 card holders
- Take advantage of our free recycling scheme
- Crime and Safety initiatives, including retail radio scheme
- Be part of the Love Loughborough environment, with events, marketing activity and car parking offers throughout the year to help encourage footfall to the town centre
Want to know more?
Visit Kerching’s website
Or give us a call on 07946105041
BID Area Map BID Boundary