This page contains the latest information on Covid-19 which is relevant to Love Loughborough BID Businesses. You can also find local support and schemes which are available to you.
How the BID can help you
For any information on Love Loughborough BID including strategic initiatives & funding, developments and public realm projects and partnership collaborations.
Lisa also offers specific one to one business support and assistance with grant applications and funding.
Kelly is available to help you continue to drive sales and promotions over lockdown through social media and local campaigns. Remember to tag us on your media posts so we can share/retweet.
Loyal Free App: Delivery/Takeaway Trail:
Are you able to continue a delivery / takeaway service during lockdown? If so we can promote that you are still able to trade. If you have diversified and are a café/restaurant that is now providing a delivery service and you are not on the LoyalFree delivery trail please let Kelly know so you can be added on.
Do you want a free e-commerce platform which enable you sell your goods via delivery or click and collect? Then join our digital high street at shop.loveloughborough.co.uk.
To find out more please contact Kelly on the email above.
Ioni will be available to help you with:
- Retail/Pub Watch Radio – advice & support. Ioni will continue to be ‘live’ on the radio throughout lockdown to monitor the town, report any issues and ensure your properties are safe.
- Queue management- if you have a sudden rush of pre-lockdown customers and need assistance with queue management or social distancing then contact Ioni for support.
- Recycling Bag deliveries- The recycling scheme will continue to operate throughout lockdown for essential shops and businesses.
- Door to door visits to ensure we have your contact details
- Any assistance with crime & safety
Ioni will be in the town to offer advice and guidance on the next lockdown and can advise you on the help Love Loughborough can provide during the next few weeks.
Charlotte is available to help you keep in touch with your customers during lockdown and drive sales through affordable and low-tech ways to still sell your products. She can build you a basic website, set up social media platforms and give you top tips on how to maximise your online sales ….. This service is all FREE
A Digital training suite of videos is being prepared for BID businesses to access. The videos will cover topics such as:
- Selling online through COVID
- Keeping safe online
- How to use social media as an e-commerce platform.
If you have any specific needs around digital training, please contact Charlotte on the email above.