HIGHWAY MAINTENANCE WORKS
ASHBY ROAD, GREENCLOSE LANE, DERBY SQUARE, ASHBY SQUARE, BROWNS LANE AND FREDERICK STREET (INCLUDING ADJOINING STREET JUNCTIONS), LOUGHBOROUGH.
I am writing to inform you of forthcoming essential maintenance works being undertaken at the above locations in Loughborough town centre.
Works are expected to commence on Sunday 21st February 2021 for a period of three weeks (weather permitting).
Works will include resurfacing of the carriageway and the replacement of ironwork.
During this period works will necessitate closing roads. Sundays, daytime closures and night time closures as per the phases (Please see attached plan).
Closure dates for each phase are outlined below:
- Sunday daytime closures: 30am – 5.30pm (Shown in Green on the plan)
Frederick Street (Closed between Granby Street and Caldwell Street)
- Sunday 21st February
- Sunday 28th February
- Sunday 7th March
- Weekday daytime closures: 30am – 5.30pm (Shown in Purple on the plan)
Frederick Street and adjoining Streets (from Granby Street to Leisure Centre Access)
- Monday 22nd to Wednesday 24th February
- Tuesday 9th March to Wednesday 10th March
- Weekday night time closures: 8pm to 6am (Shown in Blue on the plan)
- Thursday 25th February
- Tuesday 9th March
- Weekday night time closures: 8pm to 6am (Shown in Red on the plan)
Ashby Road, Derby Square, Ashby Square, and Greenclose Lane
- Friday 26th February to Tuesday 9th March
- Thursday 11th March to Monday 15th March
Restricted parking will be in place. No vehicles to be parked on Frederick Street and the adjoining side streets junctions whilst the road is closed to traffic. We will have No parking signs and cones in place.
For all the full information please see: comms letter