Cookie and Cake Competition
Children are invited to bake a biscuit, cookie or cupcake inspired by Loughborough markets and fair to celebrate the 800 years anniversary.
When? Saturday August 14. The stall will be open from 10am – 2pm
Where? Loughborough Market Place, in front of the Town Hall
What are the rules?
- The design of the biscuit, cookie, or cupcake, should relate to the market or fair e.g. a fair ground ride, the Town Hall, market stalls etc.
- Bring your cookie, cake or biscuit to the competition stall in front of the Town Hall.
- All entries must be displayed on a paper plate no larger than 12inch.
- Recipe, toppings and decoration will be the choice of the competitor.
- Judging will be based purely on the design, no tasting will be taking place.
- Please fill in an application form for each entry.
- Open to children 12 years of age and under.
The entries will be displayed on a market stall for public viewing throughout the day.
The winner will be announced on the day and the winning design will be entered into the 800-yearbook project.
There will be photo opportunities of applicants on arrival, we will ask for permission from a parent or carer prior to any photography being used.
For health & safety and Covid safety reasons, entries cannot be returned.