The Business Gateway Growth Hub has a packed webinar programme in April. Improve your business skills and knowledge by booking an introductory session or action planning workshop with experienced speakers. Meet other like-minded business owners online facing similar issues or challenges and share best practice.
Action planning workshops: three-hour interactive sessions with a subject matter specialist to support your business growth:
- 12 April, 1.00-4.00 pm | Managing Organisational Change without the upset
- 14 April, 2.00-5.00 pm | Elevating your marketing communications
- 16 April, 10.00 am – 1.00 pm | Adapting your Strategy, do you Exploit, Explore or Both?
- 19 April, 10.00 am – 1.00 pm | Debt Management for Business Owners
- 27 April, 10.00 am – 1.00 pm | Essential Skills for Leaders and Managers post Covid-19
Webinars: two-hour introductory sessions on core business themes:
- 20 April, 2.00 – 4.00 pm | How to test your Business Model for Success
- 21 April, 2.00 – 4.00 pm | Getting started with a Wellbeing Strategy
- 26 April, 10.00 am – 12.00 pm | Getting started with Sales Business Planning
Food and/or Drink producers can benefit from a host of free webinars and support as you look to recover in 2021.
- 13 April, 9.30 am-12.30 pm | Food and Drink: Selling your products online
- 21 April, 9.30 am – 12.30 pm | Food and Drink: How to access grant funding and Investments for Growth
- 28 April, 9.30 am – 12.30 pm | Food and Drink: Business and Strategic Planning
View current support available: https://bit.ly/3dHICxv
Fashion or Textiles manufacturers facing current challenges can access funded support and webinars from industry experts – Fast Forward and Resilient World Solutions (RWS).
- 14 April, 10.00 am – 1.00 pm | Fashion & Textiles: Implementation of Health, Safety & Wellbeing at Work
- 15 April, 9.30 am – 12.30 pm |Fashion & Textiles: Ethical and Social Compliance
- 29 April, 10.00 am – 1.00 pm | Fashion & Textiles: Employing People – Recruitment and Selection
View current support available: https://bit.ly/3tY40o1